Expanding the Kitchen-Dining space.
The criteria for this project was to extend the rear of the property to create an open plan Kitchen-Diner Living space that flows through to a new stone patio area, expanding the scope of the property further into the outdoor garden environment.
- Supply and installation of bespoke aluminium framed windows, including bi-fold doors and full glazing to the extension gable.
- Wet under floor heating system installed, including a fibre reinforced screed floor finish.
- Engineered Oak wood flooring installed, including a wax finish treatment.
- External Indian stone landscaping, including dwarf walls, flower bays, stepped patio and block paving.
- All new electrical installation, including external lights.
- External walls fully rendered to match properties existing exterior.
For further portfolio documentation on this Brittonhall Construction project, please view our company’s full portfolio on Facebook.
VIEW THIS PROJECT ON FACEBOOK