Bringing the outside in
One of our most extensive construction projects to date was designed and constructed to maximise the rear of the property with large bi-fold doors bringing the outside in with warming natural light streaming into the new kitchen area.
- Kitchen supply and installation, including granite work surfaces, wall and floor tiling.
- Four separate bathroom suites supplied and installed including tiling.
- Construction of master bedroom balcony, including EPDM flat roof covering, and glass & Aluminium railing.
- Supply and installation of aluminium framed windows and doors, including 2 x sets of bi-fold doors.
- Supply and installation of new hard wood doors and ironmongery throughout.
- Supply and installation of new open tread Oak staircase.
- Installation of new wood burning stove.
- Full electrical rewire.
- Installation of new central heating system, including new boiler.
- Installation of complete new drainage system, including new septic tank installation.
- Installation of anti-crack, silicon based K Rend external rendering system.
- Installation of block paved patio.
For further portfolio documentation on this Brittonhall Construction project, please view our company’s full portfolio on Facebook.
VIEW THIS PROJECT ON FACEBOOK