Our brief for this project was to create a show stopping kitchen dining area with the scope to expand into the outdoor living space. Using a unique asymmetrical layout we were able to integrate the extension with the exterior landscape of the property.
- Construction of 45 degree asymmetrical external walls and roof line.
- Supply and installation of Anthracite grey aluminium bi-fold doors, with full height glazing to the sides.
- Installation of anthracite grey, standing seam zinc metal roof covering, with hidden gutter.
- Installation of matching uPVC anthracite grey fascias and soffits.
- Full underfloor heating system throughout the extension and existing floors with connection to the properties Hive system.
- Full electrical installation.
- Renewal of external patio ground works with new Aco Drain system.
For further portfolio documentation on this Brittonhall Construction project, please view our company’s full portfolio on Facebook.
VIEW THIS PROJECT ON FACEBOOK