Our brief for this project was to completely renovate, extend and modernise an existing family home, to create a new, contemporary family home for Mr & Mrs Marshall and their children, a home that would be ready for the family to occupy upon our completion.
- 1st floor extension, to include; 2 x bedrooms; 1 x Jack & Jill bathroom; 1 x walk-in wardrobe.
- Major internal renovation and structural steel installation.
- Garage conversion.
- Full electrical installation.
- Installation of new central heating system, including new boiler and cylinder.
- Installation of 4 x bathroom suites, including all tiling and bathroom accessories.
- Supply and installation of uPVC doors and windows throughout, including composite front door, and 3 tier bi-folds with integral blinds.
- Kitchen and Utility Room installation, including connection of all appliances and white goods, and tiling to the kitchen floor.
- Supply and installation of new internal hard wood doors and ironmongery throughout.
- Installation/replacement of all uPVC fascias, soffits, barge boards and all rainwater goods.
- Creation of new loft storage space, including access hatch and Velux window installation.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
For further portfolio documentation on this Brittonhall Construction project, please view our company’s full portfolio on Facebook.
VIEW THIS PROJECT ON FACEBOOK