In keeping with original features.
The brief for this Project was to create an extension on the property that was in keeping with the original features, sourcing and using reclaimed materials that match the existing brickwork, slate roof tiles, bespoke Oak exterior and interior doors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed Cheshire brick, and Staffordshire Blue roof tiles.
- Supply and installation of bespoke Oak french doors.
- Installation of ‘Barn style’ door casings and doors, including all reclaimed ironmongery.
- Installation of new electrical under floor heating system, including a fibre reinforced screed floor finish.
- Installation of oak fascia boards.
- All new electrical work.
For further portfolio documentation on this Brittonhall Construction project, please view our company’s full portfolio on Facebook.
VIEW THIS PROJECT ON FACEBOOK